Anguilla: Permanent Residence by Investment
Investors and their family can receive Permanent Residence in Anguilla, with a path to citizenship.
- Bring family
- 45 days physical residency required
- 0% income, capital gains, and corporate tax
- Low property taxes
- Path to British citizenship
- Tropical island
By investing in real estate or the National Development Fund, you and your family can move to Anguilla permanently. Anguillan permanent residents pay extremely limited taxes and have a path to British citizenship after 5 years.
Home to just 15,000 people, Anguilla is one of the most sparsely populated islands in the Caribbean, so you’ll have plenty of space to stretch out on its 33 powdery white sand beaches—considered among the best in the world.
A U.K. Overseas Territory close to the British Virgin Islands, Anguilla offers a diverse restaurant scene with international and farm-to-table dining, adventure sports like kite surfing, and a range of music festivals that are famous worldwide.
Some services in Anguilla can reach speeds of 50 Mbps download/10 Mbps upload.
Details of arranging “packages that include super high-speed internet, affordable international calling, online payments, and more” are on the official website.
Cost of living
Anguilla’s cost of living is moderate to high compared to many cities in North America and Europe.
$750,000 invested in real estate for a family of 4, plus $100,000 invested for each additional dependent (held for 5 years)
$150,000 contributed to the Capital Development Fund for a single applicant, plus $50,000 for spouse and each dependent
- Application fee: $3,000 for a family of 4, plus $500 for each additional dependent
- Due diligence fee: $7,500 for each applicant over 18 years old, $2,500 for each applicant between 12 and 18 years old
Apply through Select Anguilla , the official government administration agency.
Documents required can include:
- Proof of income, employment, and financial situation
- Proof of relationship to all dependents (such as marriage and birth certificates)
- Financial information and proof of origin of funds
- Proof of real estate investment