Antigua and Barbuda: Citizenship by Investment
Antigua and Barbuda's Citizenship by Investment program is a lower-cost option that offers 0% tax on worldwide income and visa-free entry to 150+ countries, with no need to travel there to apply.
- 0% offshore tax
- Can apply from abroad
- Passport power: #28 on HPI
- Lower-cost investment
- Beautiful Caribbean destination
- Commonwealth member
Antigua and Barbuda has 365 white sand beaches. Called the most romantic place in the Caribbean, it is well-known as a luxury destination with a high quality of living, well-developed infrastructure, and a safe, stable society. Its powerful passport has visa-free entry to the U.K. and the Schengen area.
Fixed broadband: 18.75 Mbps download/12.12 Mbps upload
Cost of living
No. 24 globally
$100,000 investment in National Development Fund for a family of 4 ($125,000 for a family of 5)
$150,000 investment in the University of the West Indies Fund (UWI). (This option suits a family of 6 or larger. One family member will receive a one-year tuition scholarship to the University of the West Indies.)
$400,000 invested in approved real estate areas or projects
$1 million investment in an approved business project
- All investment types pay due diligence fees of $7,500 for applicant, $7,500 for spouse, $2,000 per dependent aged from 12-17, $4,000 per dependent aged 18+
- NDF: $30,000 processing fee for a family of 4. Fee of $15,000 for each additional family member.
- UWI Fund: Fees are included for a family of 6. Fee of $15,000 for each additional family member.
- Real estate investment: $30,000 processing fee for a family of 4. Fee of $15,000 for each additional family member.
- Business investment: $30,000 processing fee for a family of 4. Fee of $15,000 for each additional family member.
- Full fee schedule
Apply through a licensed agent. They will assist you in gathering documents and paying required fees.
An interview may be requested.
If your application is approved, you must make your investment within 30 days.
After your investment is made, all applicants will receive a certificate of citizenship and can apply for passports.
You can take the oath of allegiance at an embassy or consulate abroad, or upon your first visit to Antigua and Barbuda.
This citizenship usually processes in 3-4 months.
- Application form
- Photograph and signature certification
- Medical certificate
- Investment confirmation form
- Agent form
- Different forms related to your investment path
- Police clearance for each applicant above 18 years old, from each place where they have lived for 6 months, since they were 18 years old
- Proof of family relationships, such as marriage and birth certificates
Other documents may be requested.
Documents should be certified.