Antigua and Barbuda: Nomad Digital Residence (NDR)
Remote workers, self-employed people, and their family can move to Antigua and Barbuda for 2 years with a Nomad Digital Residence.
- Bring family
- 0% tax
- Valid 2 years
- Moderate income required
- Beautiful Caribbean destination
- Sunny weather
Antigua and Barbuda has 365 white sand beaches. Called the most romantic place in the Caribbean, it is well-known as a luxury destination with a high quality of living, well-developed infrastructure, and a safe, stable society. Its powerful passport has visa-free entry to the U.K. and the Schengen area.
Fixed broadband: 18.75 Mbps download/12.12 Mbps upload
Cost of living
No. 24 globally
$50,000 annual income
$1,500 for a single applicant
$2,000 for a couple
$3,000 for a family of 3+
Apply online and pay the fees.
You will be notified by email if your application is approved.
- Color copy of the bio data page of each person’s passport (valid 2+ years), in JPEG
- Color passport photo for each applicant and dependent (51 mm x 51 mm, 2 in x 2 in) (head positioned between 25-35 mm or 1-1 3/8 in from chin to top of head), in JPEG
- Birth certificate for applicant and any dependents
- Marriage certificate or notarized letter of relationship (if unmarried)
- Proof of guardianship of dependents
- Proof of medical insurance coverage for all people, in JPEG or PDF
- Police clearance for each person aged 16+
- Proof of employment for applicant and any employed dependents, such as an employment letter and record of salary payments, in PDF
- Proof of main applicant’s funds showing expected income of $50,000 per year and that applicant can support self and dependents, in PDF
- Payment receipt, in JPEG or PDF
Other documents may be requested. Documents should be submitted in English or with a notarized translation.