Bahamas: Annual Residency Home Owner Identification (Investment Visa)
Owners of a home in the Bahamas can spend a year there with their family.
- Bring family
- No minimum property value
- Renewable after 1 year
- Tropical weather
- Beautiful beaches
- Convenient travel to U.S.A.
The Annual Residency (Home Owner Identification) allows homeowners and their immediate family members to spend 1 year in the Bahamas. This is one of the most affordable ways to gain a residence permit through investing in the Caribbean.
Pink sand beaches, crystal clear water, succulent conch and local food festivals, and even the exuberant swimming pigs in Exuma captivate visitors to the Bahamas. This tropical paradise is a convenient time zone for American remote workers and offers direct flights to the U.S.A. and U.K.
Fixed broadband: 58.38 Mbps download/24.09 Mbps upload
Mobile: 33.27 Mbps download/11.07 Mbps upload
Cost of living
No. 9 globally
Own a residential property
- $100 application fee and $500 fee for card
Apply in the Bahamas at the Department of Immigration.
There is no estimated processing time, but the applicant can follow up after 3-4 weeks.
- Letter of request addressed to the Director of Immigration
- Form IIA (available from your local Department of Immigration
- Deed of Conveyance, as recorded at the Registrar General’s Department, for proof of property ownership
- Proof of payment of property tax
- A copy of the bio-data page of the applicant's passport
- 2 identical color passport photos, with the applicant’s name printed on the back
- Original copy of Medical Certificate (issued in the past 30 days)
- Police certificate (issued in the past 6 months)