Barbados: Welcome Stamp
Remote workers or financially independent people can spend one year in Barbados with the 12-Month Welcome Stamp.
- Fast online application
- 0% tax
- Bring family
- Kids can enroll in school
- Convenient flights and time zone for US workers
- Renewable after 1 year
The Barbados Welcome Stamp is one of the more accessible Caribbean digital nomad visas (requiring just $50,000 per year of income), and it can be renewed after the first year.
Remote workers and their families choose Barbados for year-round sunshine, pristine beaches, unique Bajan culture renowned for its hospitality, and historic architecture.
Learn more about life as a digital nomad in Barbados with the official Barbados Travel Guide Podcast.
Fixed broadband: 105.71 Mbps download/60.33 Mbps upload
Cost of living
No. 13 globally
$50,000 in annual income, or affirm that you can financially support yourself and your dependents
- $2,000 for a single applicant ($3,000 for a family)
Fill out the online application and upload your documents.
Wait 5 business days for approval.
- Completed application form
- Passport photo (2 in x 2 in [51 mm x 51 mm], with the head measuring between 1 in - 1 3/8 in [25 mm - 35 mm])
- Proof of relationship between applicant and family members (such as marriage or birth certificates)
Other documents may be requested during application process.