Chile: Visa Tech (Startup/Tech Employee Visa)
Employees with a job offer from a qualified tech startup can enter Chile and obtain an expedited work visa with Visa Tech.
- No minimum income required
- Not required to speak Spanish
- Valid for length of contract
- Includes right to work
- Among the world’s largest startup ecosystems
- Beautiful mountains and beaches
Tech employees with a job offer can move to Chile and join one of the world’s top startup ecosystems.
Forbes once called Chile the “The best country for business in Latin America,” thanks in part to its business-friendly government, low taxation, talented workforce, and low cost of living. Chile was also ranked 6th on the index for female entrepreneurs.
Fixed broadband: 209.45 Mbps download/142.16 Mbps upload
Mobile: 20.27 Mbps download/12.17 Mbps upload
Cost of living
No. 65 globally
Job offer and contract of 3+ months from a qualified company
If your country has visa-free entry to Chile, you can present your documents to enter Chile.
Then, apply for Visa Tech in Chile. You’ll receive it within 15 working days.
If your nationality does not have visa-free entry to Chile, you’ll use your job offer to apply for a visa online before travelling to Chile.
Documents required may include:
- Job offer from a qualified company
- Contract of at least 3 months, with details of salary, social security, and income tax
- Certificate of Sponsorship from Chilean company
- Letter of Invitation from Chilean company
Other documents may be requested.