Czech Republic: Business Investor Visa
The Czech Business Investor Visa allows major investors in the Czech Republic to move there with their family, with a path to permanent residence.
- Bring family
- Path to Permanent Residence
- Renewable after 1 year
- E.U. member
- Rich culture, beautiful nature
The Czech Republic has the highest density of castles in Europe, with more than 2,000. This enchanting landscape encompasses the capitol city of Prague, a top tourist destination for its fairy-tale streets, relaxing spas, and delicious beer.
Czechia also tempts expats with its the low cost of living and central location in Europe.
Fixed broadband: 91.79 Mbps download/39.08 Mbps upload
Mobile: 62.07 Mbps download/18.58 Mbps upload
Cost of living
No. 66 globally
$3.25 million invested in a business that creates 20 jobs
- Fees vary, starting at $234
Apply at your local Czech embassy or consulate, or within the Czech Republic if you already live there.
This visa usually processes within 2 months.
- Completed application form
- 3 passport photos
- Proof of financial ability to make investment (from own resources or through business organization)
- Two years of financial statements
- Proof of origin of funds
- Declaration that applicant and organization have not been declared insolvent
- Other documents related to the investment, depending on the situation
- Business plan
- Proof of health insurance
All documents must be in Czech or officially translated into Czech. Many will need to be apostilled or certified.
- Official website (in Czech)