Dominica: Citizenship by Investment
Considering its low cost and powerful passport offering visa-free entry to 140+ countries, Dominica's Citizenship by Investment program is arguably the world's best value program.
Hurry, costs may increase in the future.
- Lower investment than many other programs
- Passport power: #34 on HPI
- Tax breaks like 0% foreign income
- Bring family
- Green, sustainable country
- Sunny weather
Dominica is called the “Nature Isle of the Caribbean’” due to its lush jungles, mountains, volcanic springs, waterfalls, and wildlife like parrots, whales, and dolphins. This English-speaking tropical island has well-developed infrastructure, transportation, hospitals, schools, and reliable internet. The cost of living in Dominica is low compared to North America, Western Europe, and many other Caribbean destinations like the Cayman Islands.
Fixed broadband: 39.65 Mbps download/23.97 Mbps upload
Cost of living
No. 89 globally
$100,000 in Economic Diversification Fund for a single applicant (Plus $50,000 for spouse and/or sibling, $25,000 for other dependent, or $175,000 for a family of 4)
$200,000 in real estate
Investments may increase in the future to $175,000 in EDF for an individual, $200,000 for a family of 4.
- Application and due diligence fees start at $8,750 for main applicant, $4,250 for spouse, and $4,250 per dependent.
- Real estate investors will also pay government fees of $25,000 for a single applicant, $35,000 for a family of four, and more for larger family applications.
- Expedited passport fee is $1,200 per person.
Apply through an authorized agent.
Choose your investment path, gather your documentation, and pay your fees. Your agent will submit your application. You do not need to travel to Dominica to apply.
Many applicants receive approval within 3 months.
Make the investment or send the funds to escrow.
After you invest, your citizenship will be approved.
Your agent can help you apply for a passport.
- Passport for all applicants
- Passport photos for all applicants over 18
- Proof of family relationships, such as marriage or birth certificates
- Police check for all applicants over 18, from all places where they have lived in the past 5 years
- Bank reference letter showing required income
- Letter indicating employment and salary
- Bank statement, certificate of good standing, and credit report (for non-salaried applicants)
- Proof of health insurance
- Visa for Dominica if applicant is from a country that does not have visa-free entry
Other documents may be required.
Submit documents in English or with a certified translation.