Dominica: Work in Nature Programme (WIN) (Digital Nomad Visa)
The Work in Nature Visa welcomes remote workers and their family—or a business with remote employees—to Dominica.
- Fast online application
- 0% tax
- Businesses can bring 4+ remote employees
- Bring family
- Valid 1.5 years
- Sunny weather
Remote workers and companies with remote teams are invited to work in Dominica tax-free through the Work in Nature Programme. This visa includes family members, and children can enroll in school.
Dominica is called the “Nature Isle of the Caribbean’” due to its lush jungles, mountains, volcanic springs, waterfalls, and wildlife like parrots, whales, and dolphins. This English-speaking tropical island has well-developed infrastructure, transportation, hospitals, schools, and reliable internet. The cost of living in Dominica is low compared to North America, Western Europe, and many other Caribbean destinations like the Cayman Islands.
Fixed broadband: 39.65 Mbps download/23.97 Mbps upload
Cost of living
No. 89 globally
$50,000 per year income or other means of financial support
- $100 application fee, plus $800 upon acceptance ($900 total for an individual, $1,200 for a family)
- $800 for the first applicant from a business with 4 or more employees, plus $500 per employee
Apply online and pay the application fee.
You may be asked to supply more documents or information.
This visa processes in 7 days.
Upon approval, you have 90 days to enter Dominica.
Pay the remaining fee within 30 days.
If you are from a country that does not have visa-free entry to Dominica, you must apply for a visa to enter Dominica before applying to the Work in Nature Programme.
- Information page of passport for all applicants
- Passport photos for all applicants
- Proof of family relationships, such as marriage or birth certificates
- Police check for all applicants over 18, from all places in which they have lived in the past 5 years
- Bank reference letter showing required income
- Letter indicating employment and salary
- Bank statement, certificate of good standing, and credit report (for non-salaried applicants)
- Passport-sized photos (for yourself and all your family members over the age of 18)
- Proof of health insurance
- Visa for Dominica if applicant is from a country that does not have visa-free entry
Submit documents in English or with a certified translation.