Cayman Islands Certificate of Direct Investment for Business Investors
Remote workers or financially independent people can spend one year in Barbados with the 12-Month Welcome Stamp.
- Fast online application
- 0% Tax
- Bring family
- Kids can enroll in school
- Convenient flights and time zone for US workers
- Renewable after 1 year
The Barbados Welcome Stamp is one of the more accessible Caribbean digital nomad visas (requiring just $50,000 per year of income), and it can be renewed after the first year.
Remote workers and their families choose Barbados for year-round sunshine, pristine beaches, unique Bajan culture renowned for its hospitality, and historic architecture.
Barbados offers year-round sunshine, pristine beaches, unique Bajan culture renowned for its hospitality, and historic architecture.
Learn more about life in Barbados with the official Barbados Travel Guide Podcast.
105.71 Mbps download/60.33 Mbps upload Barbados Speedtest
COST OF LIVING
$50,000 in annual income, or affirm that you can financially support yourself and your dependents
$2,000 for a single applicant ($3,000 for a family)
Fill out the online application and upload your documents. Wait 5 business days for approval.
- Completed application form
- Passport and certified copy of information page
- Passport photo (2 in x 2 in [51 mm x 51 mm], with the head measuring between 1 in – 1 3/8 in [25 mm – 35 mm])
- Proof of relationship between applicant and family members (such as marriage or birth certificates)
Other documents may be requested during application process.