Greece Investment Visa
Investors and their family can move to Greece by buying a home or making another approved investment.
- Bring family
- Renewable after 5 years
- Path to Permanent Residence
- Access to health care and school
- Can start a business (but no right to work)
- No physical residency requirements
Greece’s unrivaled history and natural beauty make it a top choice for travelers, and destinations like Athens, Santorini, and Crete are at the top of many people’s lists. Remote workers also benefit from a low cost of living and relaxed, friendly lifestyle.
Investing in Greece is one of the most affordable routes to E.U. permanent residence and citizenship by investment.
Fixed broadband: 37.71 Mbps download/8.05 Mbps upload Mobile: 86.68 Mbps download/17.60 Mbps upload Greece Speedtest
COST OF LIVING
$320,000 in residential or commercia real estate, or another approved investment
$696+ in various fees
You must purchase your property before beginning the application process.
Apply through your local Greek embassy or consulate.
The visa should process within 3 months.
You may need to apply for a residence permit in person after arriving in Greece.
- Completed and signed application form
- Valid passport
- Criminal records certificate from your country of origin and other countries where you have lived for longer than 1 year
- Medical certificate from recognized authority
- Proof of travel and medical insurance
- Proof of your property purchase
- Proof of funds
Other documents may be required.