Netherlands Investment Visa
Major investors who add significant value to the Dutch economy can move to the Netherlands with their family.
- Bring family
- Path to Permanent Residence
- Renewable after 5 years
- High standard of living
- Strong business environment
- Bike-friendly, good public transportation
Travelers flock to Amsterdam for world-class art museums, picturesque canals, and vibrant nightlife. Venture outside of the capitol for charming villages, tulip farms, and a windmill-dotted landscape that is flat and easily bikeable.
As a resident of the Netherlands, you’ll also appreciate the inclusive, egalitarian society and well-developed social programs.
Fixed broadband: 156.69 Mbps download/78.97 Mbps upload Mobile: 103.12 Mbps download/22.05 Mbps upload Netherlands Speedtest
COST OF LIVING
$1.5 million invested in a business or fund
Meet 2 of 3 criteria: create 5 jobs in 10 years, increase innovation, or bring “non-financial added value” such as specialized knowledge or clients.
Apply at the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) in the Netherlands.
This visa processes in 3 months.
- Application form
- Proof from a Dutch bank that investment capital has been deposited in the Netherlands
- Signed investment agreement
- Other business and investment documentation, depending on your situation [ detailed checklist is here. ]
- Biometrics, photo, and signature of applicant
- Antecedents appendix certificate
- Evidence of TB test, if required
Other documents may be required. Documents should be certified and submitted in English, Dutch, French, or German.