Spain: Residence Visa (Capital Investors)
Investors can move to Spain with a Residence Visa for Capital Investors, with options to invest in real estate, businesses, and other sectors.
- Path to Permanent Residence and citizenship
- Includes right to work in Spain
- Several investment options
- Low cost of living
- Great quality of life
- EU member
Investors and their family can move to Spain with their family with a Residence Visa for Capital Investors. Residents of Spain appreciate the friendly culture, low cost of living, reliable internet, and dynamic atmosphere of cultural centers like Barcelona and Madrid.
Fixed broadband: 186.40 Mbps download/156.58Mbps upload
Mobile: 54.50 Mbps download/13.63 Mbps upload
Cost of living
No. 39 globally
Investment options include:
- $600,000+ invested in a single property or many. Real estate cannot be financed and must be paid in full. Total portfolio value must be maintained throughout residence, but the properties can be bought and sold.
- $1.19+ million in shares or a bank deposit.
- $2.38+ in government bonds.
$31,330 per year income is also required.
- $110+ depending on citizenship
Apply in person with your documents at the Spanish embassy or consulate in your home country.
It usually processes within 10 days.
Documents may need to be apostilled or translated into Spanish, and usually include:
- Completed application forms and proof of payment (from consulate)
- Valid passport
- Clear criminal records check
- Medical certificate (less than three months old)
- Passport photo
- Proof of financial ability to invest or investment
- Evidence of the legal origin of funds
- Proof of $31,330 income or funds
- Most recent tax return
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate for family members (if required)
Other documents may be required.