St. Kitts and Nevis: Citizenship by Investment
St. Kitts and Nevis offers Citizenship by Investment starting at $150,000, with 0% tax on worldwide income, visa-free entry to 150+ countries, and no residency requirement.
- Bring family
- 0% offshore tax
- 60-day expedited service available
- Passport power: #25 on HPI
- Fastest program in the Caribbean
- Caribbean’s most powerful passport
In 2021, Professional Wealth Management called the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment program the world’s best. It ranked a perfect 10 out of 10 for ease, efficiency, family-friendliness, low travel and residency requirements, and due diligence and integrity. It ranked 9 out of 10 for its overall profile and low investment.
The volcanic islands of St. Kitts and Nevis are unique for their beautiful beaches with both white and black sand, on different parts of the islands. These islands are less developed for tourists than many other Caribbean destinations, giving visitors a more authentic community experience. In terms of both population and size, St. Kitts and Nevis is the smallest country in the Americas.
Fixed broadband: 28.77 Mbps download/11.13 Mbps upload
Cost of living
No. 47 globally
These requirements change. Visit the official website for the most up-to-date information. You can also use the citizenship calculator to determine your investment and fees.
$150,000 in Sustainable Development Fund for a family of 4 (valid until 31 Dec 2021)
$250,000 in Sugar Industry Diversification Fund (or $300,000 for a family of 4, $25,000 for each additional dependent)
$200,000 in approved real estate projects (held 7 years) or $400,000 in these projects (held 5 years)
$400,000 in residential real estate
Other investment paths exist.
- $7,500 due diligence fee for adults
- $4,000 due diligence fee for dependents under 16 years old
Real estate investors pay additional fees:
- $50,047 government fee for main applicant
- $25,047 government fee for spouse
- $25,047 government fee for depends under 18 years old
- $50,047 government fee for dependents over 18 years old
- Other additional fees apply
The accelerated process takes up to 60 days. Fees, inclusive of due diligence, are:
- $25,000 for main applicant (inclusive of due diligence fees)
- $20,000 for dependents over 16 years old
- $500 for each dependent under 16 years old
Apply through a licensed agent. They will help you gather and legalize your documents and complete the forms, then submit your application on your behalf.
After due diligence is completed and you are approved, make your investment.
You can then receive your citizenship and passport.
All applicants must submit:
- Application form
- Photograph and signature certification form
- Medical certificate form and HIV test for all applicants over 5 years old (completed in last 3 months)
- Original or certified copy of full birth certificate
- Certified copy of national identity form for all applicants over 16 years old
- Certified copy of passport details page
- Police check from home country and all countries where applicant has lived for 1 year, in past 10 years (for all applicants over 16 years old)
- 6 photographs taken in past 6 months
Main applicant must submit:
- Investment certification/escrow agreement (for fund investment)
- Completed purchase and sales agreement (for real estate investment)
- At least 1 professional reference from a qualified professional such as an attorney, notary public, or certified accountant, from past 6 months
- Bank statements for past 12 months
- At least 1 bank reference letter issued in the past 6 months (original)
- Military records or exemption from military service, if necessary (original)
- At least 1 proof of residential address (original)
- Employment letter indicating position, start date, and salary
- Business license or incorporation documents (certified copy)
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificates, if necessary (original or certified copy)
- Proof of investment funds and their origin
- Affidavit of financial support for dependents
- University degrees, if necessary (certified copy)
- Limited power of attorney